About once every other hour, a train strikes a vehicle or pedestrian at a railroad crossing somewhere in the United States. Kentucky Train Accident Attorney Theodore Walton represents clients in Kentucky and Indiana who have suffered serious injuries or lost a loved one in a train accident.
Railroad injuries and deaths may be caused by a number of factors, including:
- Failure to sound a warning
- Inadequate sight distances for drivers at railroad crossings
- Defective signaling equipment
- Broken or non-existent crossing gates
- Defects in railroad tracks
- Hazardous materials leaks resulting from train accidents
- Inadequate or defective safety devices at railroad crossings
Our attorneys have experience in investigating railroad accidents, determining the cause, and aggressively pursuing
claims against railroad companies.
Our fees in railroad crossing cases are contingent, which means there is no charge to you at any time unless and until your case is successfully concluded.